1 Person - Personal Supplies
Our Personal Supplies Kit is based on the recommendations provided by the Province of BC and Government of Canada. This kit contains all the recommended emergency supplies for 1 person displaced from their home for up to a week as a result of an earthquake, fire, flood or other emergency.
This kit contains the supplies listed below with the backpack being an optional add-on. We recommend one Personal Supplies Kit per person in your household.
We also offer a Shared Supplies Kit that contains all the additionally remaining recommended supplies that can be shared amongst multiple family members. We recommend purchasing one Shared Supplies Kit per household.
PERSONAL SUPPLIES KIT CONTAINS
- 3600 Calorie 72HRS Emergency Food Ration
- 12 x 125ml 72HRS Emergency Water Ration
- 72HRS Hand-Crank Flashlight, LED Dynamo Flashlight
- 72HRS Emergency Rain Poncho
- 72HRS Tube Tent
- 72HRS Emergency Blanket
- 72HRS 108 Pcs First Aid Kit
- 72HRS Aluminum Alloy Emergency Whistle
- 72HRS Leather Palm Work Gloves
- 72HRS Wool Blanket
- 72HRS Toothbrush
- 72HRS Toothpaste
72HRS Hand Sanitizer
- 72HRS 100 Pack of Wet Naps
- BIC Lighter
- 3 x 3-PLY Earloop Disposable Face Mask
- 3 x rolls of Toilet Paper
- 3 x pairs of Socks
OPTIONAL BACKPACK (ADD $40)