Gov BC Earthquake Kit
Our Gov BC Earthquake Kit was developed using the recommendations provided by the Province of BC and Government of Canada. This kit contains all the recommended emergency supplies for a household of up to 8 people displaced from their home for up to a week as a result of an earthquake, fire, flood or other emergency.
Our kits are broken down into two types of supplies, shared and personal. There is 1 of each of the shared supplies listed below in each kit regardless of the number of people in your household.
There are also personal supplies listed below, and each kit contains 1 of each of these supplies for each person in your household. So if you have a 4 person kit you will have 1 set of shared supplies and 4 sets of personal supplies.
You also get 1 tactical backpack for each member of your household. All the shared supplies are included in one of the backpacks. This backpack should be assigned to your designated group leader.
- CRUSADER ONE NOAA Flashlight Analog Radio (watch video below)
- LifeStraw Water Filter (Filters 1000 L of Water)
- Roll of Duct Tape
- Three Wick 36HR Emergency Candles
- Waterproof Matches
- Multi-tool Pocket Knife (7 Stainless Steel Tools)
- 50ft Nylon Utility Cord
- British Columbia Road Map
72HRS CRUSADER ONE NOAA Flashlight Analog Radio
- 3600 Calorie 72HRS Emergency Food Ration
- 12 x 125ml 72HRS Emergency Water Ration
- Hand-Crank Flashlight, LED Dynamo Flashlight
- Emergency Rain Poncho
- Tube Tent
- Emergency Blanket
- 108 Pcs First Aid Kit
- Aluminum Alloy Emergency Whistle
- Leather Palm Work Gloves
- Wool Blanket
- Hand Sanitizer
- 100 Pack of Wet Naps
- 3 x 3-PLY Earloop Disposable Face Mask
- 2 x rolls of Toilet Paper
- 3 x pairs of Socks
LIKE THIS PRODUCT? SPREAD THE WORD!