CRUSADER ONE NOAA Flashlight Analog Radio
72HRS CRUSADER ONE NOAA Flashlight Analog Radio
With the increase in the frequency of natural disasters due to climate change, solely relying on your phone for important updates or weather alerts will be futile if it is out of power or lacking reception. That’s why the CRUSADER One NOAA Weather Band Emergency Radio is the perfect solution for keeping yourself informed with any alerts or weather warnings.
4 Power Options
- 3x AAA batteries (not included) and 1 Lithium-Ion battery (included)
- Solar Power
- DC 5V input
AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio
- provides crisp and clear sounds with no fuzziness on all 3 channels. We’ve tested similar products in the market and we are proud to say that the CRUSADER One provides one of the crispest sounding radios on the market
- FM: 87 - 208 MHz
- AM: 520 - 1710 KHz
- 7 NOAA weather channels, Weather Band (WB): 162.400MHz-162.550MHz
- Headphone jack when you do not want to disturb those around you or when it is too loud around you to hear.
- Adjustable telescopic antenna to get the clearest reception
- LED tuning indicator lets you know when the station selected is tuned to the strongest signal.
- 3 different settings (normal brightness, high brightness, flashing SOS alarm)
- High brightness setting provides up to 100 lumens
- SOS Flash + Alarm (Light flashes SOS in morse code)
- USB output to charge any devices such as mobile, tablet, etc.